Gifting Ponies

It has been brought to my attention recently that there seems to be confusion as to how to gift ponies without these ponies then being sold on for profit.


I would like to make our members aware that the failsafe way to do this is by an HPS Loan Agreement. This will allow the loanee to continue to keep the pony as their own without the fear that the pony could be sold by them at a later date. The buff Registration Certificate stays in the possession of the pony owner (Loaner) and the passport goes with the pony to the loanee. A Loan Transfer form can be downloaded below.


If you have any further questions regarding this process, please do not hesitate to contact the office.


Sylvia Ormiston HPS President

Loan Transfer Form