Rare and Exciting Opportunity! Closing Date 31st December 2022
Location: Office-based in Garbh Allt House, Maidenplain Place, Aberuthven, Perthshire PH3 1EL
Part Time: 30 hours per week (Preferred core hours Monday - Friday 10 to 4 - negotiable)
Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
The upcoming retirement of our current Secretary, after 21 years in office, has created a rare and exciting opportunity.
The Highland Pony Society is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive individual who is able to work independently and as part of a team, and who will uphold the high standards of the Society.
The Secretary reports to The Highland Pony Society Council and is responsible for the day to day running and administration of the Society.
- Good oral & written communication skills, including strong minute taking skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload, work to operating plans, meet deadlines
- Experience in the use of MS Office Word and Excel and social media
- Good attention to detail, ability to disseminate and collate information effectively
- Good customer service and customer relationship management skills
At the Highland Pony Society, we value the differences that a diverse workforce brings, representative of our society and clients. We are committed to providing a work environment where colleagues, regardless of identity, background, or circumstance, feel respected as individuals and feel that they can achieve their full potential and work in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
How to apply
Please email us at with your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience as well as why you would be a good fit for this role. Your application should include the names and contact information of two referees who will only be contacted if you are successful at interview.
Closing date for applications: 31 December 2022