DUNEDIN DUNCAN Stud Book No 376/05 – Stallion Cert 0208 HPS
Owner: Mrs Dianne Brereton
Breeder: Miss Anne Mitchell
Stud Fee: POA
Available: Fresh/Chilled Semen and Natural
Standing: North Shropshire
Grand Sire: Maverickdene
Sire: Dubhadh Rioghail of Glenbuckie
Grand Dam: Ribhan of Ishag
Grand Sire: Macbeth of Gleneagles
Dam: Rowan of Dundonnell
Grand Dam: Rose of Balinoe
Duncan is a gentleman with exceptional temperament, manners to burn and extravagant straight movement all of which he passes onto this stock. He is true to type with 9” good flat bone, beautiful head/eye, has good length of rein and is deep bodied.
He has been extremely successful under saddle. Only being campaigned for 3 seasons, his major wins include:
- Mountain & Moorland Overall Champion – Royal Windsor Horse Show
- Supreme Overall M & M Champion – BSPS Summer Championship Show
- HOYS Ridden – qualified finishing 5th, 8th
- Olympia – qualified both times campaigned – Junior Ridden Overall Champion
- Numerous other championships under saddle.
Terms and Conditions
- Available to a limited number of mares
- Stud fee payable prior to collection/covering. If AI, collection fee and postage extra. Stud fee covers two collections.
- Grass Keep or Stabled Keep available – Prices available at time of booking
- All mares if natural must be swabbed with certificate prior to arrival at stud