The Society, by its constitution, looks after both the Highland pony and the member.
The Highland Pony Society is a not-for-profit Charity associated to the National Pony Society, which enables all the native breeds of the UK to speak with one voice.
As a member of the Highland Pony Society you will enjoy various benefits:
- The overall commitment of the Society through the President and the Council.
- Regular newsletters.
- Online access to Highland Pony pedigrees, breeders and owners.
- Access by membership number and password to the member’s area of the website.
- Preferential rates for registration and transfer of Highland Ponies, and for other Society services.
- Exhibiting at the Highland Pony Society Breed Show (open to members only).
- Study days and open days.
- The right to vote for the Council.
- The right to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on issues raised .