Applications are invited for the Pilot Stallion Premium Scheme.
The closing date is 31 December 2013. Full information is available here.
Aims of The Highland Pony Society
- To maintain unimpaired the purity of the Highland Pony Breed.
- To promote the breeding of Highland ponies used for farm work, forestry, riding or driving and for sporting and show purposes.
- To encourage the use of superior brood mares and good sound stallions.
- To promote the general interests of the breeders and owners of registered Highland ponies.
- To encourage the registration of pure-bred stallions, mares and geldings in the Highland Pony Society's Stud Book.
We are extremely fortunate and privileged to have as our Patron, Her Majesty the Queen. Her Majesty has a large working stud of Highland ponies and, during the season, sixteen ponies work over the various beats carrying stags and hinds and panniers for the grouse days.